A rewarding career with CCRC, Inc. awaits you!
Current Job Vacancies
CCRC, Inc. abides by the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
All positions are open until filled.
Administration Positions Available:
Supervisor Positions Available:
Starting Wage: $14.00 hourly
Direct Support Positions Available:
Be part of our team, to get the following CCRC Employee Benefits:
Applicant Employment Expectation
Applicants must be able to exercise good judgment, function under stress, adapt to changing environments and provide professional and sensitive care to consumers with developmental disabilities. Daily required skills and abilities include, observation, communication, reading and writing skills and behavioral maturity are expected.
Although experience is not required for Direct Support Positions, CCRC, Inc. training is a requirement and a priority. CCRC, Inc. offers paid job training to all employees, to ensure staff are held accountable for providing quality services and supports to the consumers in our care. Ensuring the health and safety of our consumers is a priority for CCRC, Inc.
New Employees are required to complete the following professional training:
1. Foundations of Health and Wellness
3. Abuse, Neglect & Exploitation (ANE) (Online Training)
4. Indicators of Illness and Injury (Online Training)
5. General Events Reporting (Online Training)
6. Person-Centered Planning in New Mexico
7. Assisting with Medication Delivery (AWMD)
8. Handle With Care Techniques
9. Advocacy 101
10. Positive Behavior Support Services
11. Participatory Communication & Choice-Making
12. Teaching and Support Strategies
13. National Safety Council CPR/1st Aid
14. EMS Safety BloodBorne Pathogens
15. Fire Safety Training
16. Defensive Driving Course
17. Food Handler’s Course
18. Wheelchair Restraint Tie-Down Procedures
19. Active Shooter Awareness Course
20. Harassment Awareness Course